Adobe Flash II activities

Drag and Drop Activity
I just finished a drag and drop activity and animation activity form my ITEC class using Adobe Flash.  The process of creating an activity in Flash was difficult but satisfying.  The tips I want to include when programming codes for the first time are as follows:
  • put objects in exact locations for var objects.  
  • make sure you close brackets for completed cases.
How my drag and drop looks like
These two tips were key in getting my drag and drop activity to work.  The two aspects of Flash I still need to work on are on adding sounds and putting texts in shapes so that the drag and drop can be used to create relevant instruction.
 Animations
The animations were fairly easy to create but time consuming.  Copy and pasting figures is necessary to create a smooth flowing animation.  With a bit of time, I was able to create an animation of a pole vaulter.  I would like to improve on adding more features.  Simple animations can be great for storytelling in lessons!




A few images of how Flash Animation looked like

Comments

Popular Posts