E-Learning efficiency through reusing project plans

Below is a response to a reading on rapid E-Learning
The chapter for this week's reading discussed ways to be effecient when creating E-Learning program.  Tom Kuhlmann mentions the benefits of recycling project templetes.  Recycling a project plan helps me save time and focus on what's important, which are the learning objectives of the learners.  There are times when I do get caught up on creating an instructional program but then realize that I do not have the time to follow through with it.  Having a "reusable project plan" (Kuhlmann, 2015, pg. 64) has made me an effecient instructional designer.  Powerpoint presentations take less time to create when there is a stuctured presentation already set up that I can alter.  Reusing presentations has helped me structure my delivery of content and focus more on learning objectives.  Tom Kuhlmann states that the key to rapid E-Learning is to "keep learning objectives aligned with organizational needs of learners," (2015, pg. 72)which can be done when reusing presentation templates.

Comments

Popular Posts